Monday, November 7, 2016

You Are Smart Enough



“For the Lord gives wisdom, from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.”
(Proverbs 2:6)



Never doubt your abilities, because they are not your own. With God all things are possible.  God gives us wisdom. He gives us the words to say. He gives us strength, courage, knowledge, love, peace, endurance, and much more!  

Everything we have, we have God to thank for it.  We have to have faith, trust, and believe in God that He will find a way to make our dreams a reality.  He will answer our prayers, but we need to ask. He wants us to come to Him.  Pray big, dream big, and believe that what we ask for is on the way. It may not be in our timing, but have faith.  It is likely to be even better than we ever imagined if we are patient. Things happen for a reason. While sometimes some prayers are unanswered; it is usually for the better good of those involved. Remember, not everything evolves solely around one person.  We all revolve around another.  Accept His Will is for the best because He wants the best for us.

When God placed the dream in my heart to write a book, I had no idea it would be a spiritual book, and once those words started to fill the pages and I was getting close to taking the next step, I thought to myself, “how am I going to do this.  I’ve never written a book. I have no idea where to start.”  I could have sat there stagnant and done nothing more, and my book never would have been finished, published, or read by anyone.  Instead, I held onto my dream, and I put it in God’s hands.  Every step I took was then directed by God.  I learned to recognize His direction, and I acted on it.  I asked, and He supplied the next answer, put me in contact with the right people, and my book was published.  

Never doubt your abilities, because with God by your side, and the Holy Spirit directing you, everything is possible!

No comments: