Friday, November 4, 2016

Chasing Your Dreams



“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 37:4)



What dreams has God placed in your hearts?  I know my dream is to become an Author on the New York’s Best Sellers Club, to become an inspirational speaker, and to be able to retire early so I can continue on my inspirational journey writing and inspiring others.   And ultimately, to live in home on a Lake where life is simple, peaceful, and full of God’s presence so that He will continue working through me - inspiring others!

When we have a God given talent and dream that God has put in our hearts, we need to rely on the Holy Spirit to direct our paths towards the right road to take; opening the right doors; and. bringing the right people into our lives to make our dreams a reality.  We have to have faith and trust in the Holy Spirit and learn to recognize those intuitions and small voices directing our every move.  Though the roads may take a turn or present a fork in the road, even though we may take the wrong path, God will lead us back another way to ensure our dreams come true.  Just be patient and trust in His timing.  We can’t just sit back and wait though; we have to move forward and put forth our best efforts knowing that He is guiding us.  We have to do our due diligence and trust that He will do His!

Some people may have big dreams and others may have smaller hopes and dreams.  There are also individuals who may have been given amazing talents that are so obvious, while others may have hidden talents.  Just know that everyone is special in their own way, and everyone has a purpose in this life, and we are all God’s children.  He wants the best for every single one of us!  So we should all dream big, pray big, and believe with all of our hearts and souls that God will bring it to pass. Then, when he does, get ready to shine brighter than you could ever imagine; because the plans God has for us, are much bigger than those we had for ourselves! 


“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me with all of your heart” (Jeremiah 29: 11-13)

No comments: