Friday, November 18, 2016

Act On God's Will

November 18, 2016

Act On God’s Will

“But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men;
you will only find yourselves fighting against God.”
(Acts 5:39)
I find this true for me, because all I want to do is God’s Will.  He has led me every step of the way with writing our first book, “Signs from God” which is available on Amazon.  I had never written a book before, and yet, He put the idea in my head.   He practically insisted that I put a post in my Facebook community asking for signs from god and as the signs started flooding in, I was simply amazed and in awe of His greasignsfromgodt work and His apparent plan for me.  Then as I gathered these signs and verified their willingness to be published, I thought to myself, now how do you write a book; it was as if He were writing the words.  Then I thought to myself, ‘I have no idea how to publish this, or no idea how to find an editor, a formatter, a cover page artist, or get it published; I felt clueless, but I kept pushing forward know this was God’s will and He would make a way.  Low and behold, He directed me to the right people and within six months our book was published.  It’s hard to believe how God is working in my life right now.
God wants this for all of us.  He has a plan for each one of us and all we need to do is talk to Him.  But more than that, we need to take the time to be with Him in our thoughts; be still and LISTEN to what He has to say.  He will put a thought into your head through the Holy Spirit.  A small quiet voice that pops in and you might think it’s just your thought, but actually it was probably God.  And, when we act on those thoughts, God pulls us in closer to Him.  The more we do for Him, the more He does for us.  I’m seeing this on a daily basis in my life and the scripture is to true; I feel like no one can stop me, not even myself.
Get in sync with God and make Him a priority and He will bring peace and joy into your life and allow you to live an abundant life full of favor!  All you need to do is trust in Him and Believe with all your heart that He your dream is about to become your reality.  He wants the best for you and is sending the right people into your life so that you can live an abundant life!  Just be patient is it is all in His timing, but when it does happen it will be bigger and better than you ever expected!

No comments: