Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Making Memories

You know the saying… ‘you don’t remember days, you remember moments’……. I love making memories for my family.  Some of my best childhood memories were camping with my family.  This past week, I was given the opportunity to create some camping memories for my grandchildren.  Even though the weather didn’t cooperate, we still had a great time.  A little bit of rain doesn’t bother us any!  We told them stories of when we took their aunts and uncles camping and it rained all weekend.  It rained so bad we went to Walmart to buy tarps to hang from trees over our tents, and how they played games all day long in their tent.  When my granddaughter woke up Sunday morning and said she wanted to stay longer, it melted my heart.  Here we were worried she would be the one to get homesick, and as it turned out, she was the one who didn’t want to go home!  It’s moments like that which we will live for!  Make the memories count and cherish every moment you have together!  Make the best of everything and remember behind every cloud there are blue sky’s!



No comments: