Friday, October 21, 2016

Signs From God



“Ask the Lord your God for a sign, whether in the deepest depths or in the highest heights.”
(Isaiah 8:1)

As an Author of the Book, “Signs from God”, I’ve heard some pretty amazing stories of how God provides us with signs, and leads us down the right path to living out His will for us and helping us to accomplish our dreams.  God loves us.  We are His children, and he wants the best for us.  Some of us need to recognize His signs as affirmation that we are doing the right thing, and for those who truly believe and follow His lead, the more and more we recognize His signs.  Signs come in many different forms.  They may be directly from God, the Holy Spirit, or a loved one that has already gone home to live with the Lord.  These signs may be so obvious to you, but unrecognized to someone else because it only has meaning for you!  Our loved ones may come to us in a vivid dream so real you knew it was them and it was real. Perhaps it’s a butterfly, a heart shaped cloud, a feather, a penny or dime, whatever the sign is for you.  Take heart in knowing it was meant for you and that all is well when we believe! 

The other day, I prayed for wisdom and His direction to help me and guide me in learning how to market my book, “Signs from God”, in a way that will allow us me to fulfill His plan.  I know without a reasonable doubt that it was His plan and His doing all along that resulted in “Signs from God” being published.  Immediately after I prayed, and I mean immediately after that prayer, he led me to a website that was offering an Author Retreat on branding and marketing your book.  I couldn’t believe it!  It just leaves me speechless sometimes at just how good God is!  Keep your eyes open to the signs and you too will recognize His greatness is all that you do!



No comments: