Friday, October 14, 2016

In The Name Of Jesus Christ


"Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, 
that the Father may be glorified in the Son." 
(John 14:13)

Have you ever had a nightmare so bad before, and you knew it was a dream, but you couldn't wake yourself up?  This happened to me the other morning.  My husband left for work early, and I had fallen back to sleep.  When I did, I had the pillow over my head and in my dream I was being sucked into the mattress and couldn't breathe.  It was so scary and I knew I was moaning out loud, but couldn't stop the dream.  I kept telling myself, "it's just a dream.  Wake up!" 

That wasn't working and the dream was getting worse and worse, and I remember thinking in my dream, "Tom isn't even here to wake me up!"

It was then, that in my dream I threw my arms out and screamed, "In the name of Jesus Christ, let this be done!"  Then, it was done!  Just like that!  The dream ended.  I felt at peace and was able to go back to sleep just like that!  What I couldn’t control, I gave to God with all my heart; He took control, and it was done!

We need to start being bold. Pray big, and remember to ask for what you want in the name of Jesus Christ.  As we pray in His name, have faith that He will provide at the right time.  After all, He wants us to prosper and to live an abundant life.  We are His children; and like our own children, we want the best for them!  Sometimes, we as parents no better and have to say no.  We also have to realize that God knows what is best for us and we have to have faith in that and His timing.  For only God knows the plans He has for us!

“Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, 
believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” (Mark 11:24)


No comments: